Prepare Yourselves for the League of Legends 2010 Winter Games Celebration

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deus Aequoris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

yes! love the Curling Veigar!
love all the skins

inSeQure

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Very nice skins, but i Don't really get how "Vancouver" Amumu is relevant to Vancouver at all.
I mean, aren't those just the Olympic colours? <-- And yes, I am Canadian ( and proud to be one )
Nevertheless, I'll probably get the Corki Skin IF we get the Corki + Skin thing on time.

Timmy the Spork

02-09-2010

curling Veigar, bobsled Corki and hockey Jax are win.

you should have done (American) football Gragas skins for the super bowl.

master207

02-09-2010

The mighty jax = 1st skin im buying

xwrogue3

02-09-2010

I'd like to buy the Corki skin but I don't own Corki yet. Would there be a way we can buy the skin without the hero since most of us will be receiving free Corki soon?

Andew

Recruiter

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwrogue3 View Post
I'd like to buy the Corki skin but I don't own Corki yet. Would there be a way we can buy the skin without the hero since most of us will be receiving free Corki soon?
Agree.

We can play some champions for free anyway, why don't you let us have the skins we want even without the champion?

Taryn

Recruiter

02-09-2010

That Jax skin is nothing short of awesome. Great job, Riot.

But... the Anivia one... eh, I'm gonna have to agree with everyone else. Looks a bit rushed.

negitoro

02-09-2010

As awesome as some of the skins are (Hockey Jax is epic!), I don't get it.

Where's the Vancouver Olympic colors?
Why the weird multicolor skins instead of more sports-related ones?

And seriously.... someone needs to make a Quatchi skin for Nunu.

Australia

02-09-2010

Riot, could you please make an aussie skin : )
kthx.

Techno Stud

02-09-2010

Dear Riot,

Your fans are still waiting on the last reward for voting. Your fans are still waiting on the reward for giving you our marketing info over facebook. Your fans are still waiting on a new map to stir us from the monotony that is overcoming this game.

Good initiative. I like that you guys are at least TRYING to make things stay fun, but seriously...doing the same basic thing that you guys did over Christmas isn't adding anything new to the game. I'm still rooting for you guys...but I'm getting bored...

Love,

A4ce