Looking for someone/something specific to queue with?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SG Delacour

03-15-2011

Looking for More? Visit http://www.severitygaming.com/lfm for more information or read below! YOU CAN WIN A $10 RP CARD BY SIMPLY POSTING A LISTING, AND JOINING THE SEVERITY GAMING COMMUNITY!

What is “Looking for More”?
LFM is a very simple, free, and easy way to find players that have qualities you are looking for!! You can also list yourself so other players can find you. Just visit www.severitygaming.com/LFM.

How does it work and how do I benefit?
Finding players is as simple as browsing the board of recent listings. Listing yourself requires only 3 minutes filling out a simple questionnaire. We have found that in many of the applications to our official League of Legends team player complain about being in “ELO Hell”. LFM is a great way to find players that are at your ELO and play champions/roles you or your team is/are looking for. Players interested in both ranked and unranked play are listed.

How long does it take to list myself?
On average we would say it takes about three minutes. You don’t need to be a member of Severity Gaming to list yourself; all you need to do is click “Make a Listing” fill out a quick and simple questionnaire and then hit submit! Your post is immediately listed for other players to browse.

You said something about RP?
If you wish to be eligible for our weekly RP giveaway, you must create an account with us on the SG forums! (after all, we cannot give Riot Points to a guest, as we know nothing about the summoner!) This is a simple process, and only takes another few minutes! As long as you maintain an LFM listing under your Severity Gaming summoner profile (as it stands it will remain active for 60 days), you will automatically be entered to win a $10 Riot Point card! Courtesy of our community! Come help us grow, as we help you dominte the battlefield in style!

How long do listings last?
During LFM’s initial phases we plan to keep each listing for about 60 days. Once we feel things are getting too crowded we will drop it down to 30 days to keep things fresh and manageable.

Can I modify my listing after I’ve posted it?
Only if you become a community member of Severity Gaming first. The backend of this project uses a forum system, therefore if you post as a forum member you retain ownership over the post. If you register with us after you have posted a listing you can contact a moderator to give you ownership of your listing, or repost and wait for your old one to time out.

Your idea is dumb, this isn’t worth my time, troll troll troll, troll troll.
Fantastic! Thank you for reading this far. You are clearly not part of our target interest group. We are only trying to promote League of Legends and player interaction. Again thank you for your time, and enjoy your games.

DON'T FORGET TO BUMP OUR POST IF YOU LIKE THE IDEA!

If you have any comments, thoughts, questions, or concerns please feel free to contact us at info@severitygaming.com.

SG Delacour

03-15-2011

bump

SG Delacour

03-16-2011

bump

SG Delacour

03-16-2011

bump

SG Delacour

03-17-2011

bump

yangr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

This seems like a great idea! Well done on the execution, seems easy and quick for people who need a queue buddy.

SG Delacour

03-18-2011

bump

SG Delacour

03-18-2011

bump

SG Delacour

03-19-2011

bump

SG Delacour

03-20-2011

bump

12345 ... 8