Release Notes v1.0.0.74

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Omg, no new Teemo skins? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!

Kiraeyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Pictures of the skins will be posted before the skins become available.
There's only a little over 2 days until these skins become available so I hope the pictures are up soon. I am so excited to see them!

sycsadist

02-09-2010

not enough a nerf to TF?? not sure about gank, but still feels broken to me(yet i have to see this for myself).. i hope the game gets better and better.. btw, i still keep on getting my pvp.net client to crash if i leave it ideal for about 30secs - 1min.. any solution on this?

sycsadist

02-09-2010

btw, when are we getting the old dark matter of veigar back?

BankBank

02-09-2010

ZILEAN NERF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jk it seems kinda balanced

gotta see these skins

Quote:
New 1-Day XP and IP Boosts are also now available in the Store.

Jager Zero

02-09-2010

I want curling Veigar.

Krosan

02-09-2010

I kinda go both ways on the Zilean change, but I figure it'll make him, at the least, a bit more variable. CD-reduction builds won't be as powerful on him, but non-CDR builds will be a bit more useful, I think.

*holds out for Janna buff*

sycsadist

02-09-2010

dark matte, pls bring it back to the old animation! i started a thread and all those who voted no kept on ranting on its how you play him, so they dont really care.. he is my main and is more fun with the old dark matter.. the new one should be used on a diff champ or something.. pls pls pls.. i refuse to let veigar die! XD

Invisible Child

02-09-2010

A Jax skin?! Finally!

<3 you Riot.

Kiok

02-09-2010

Hey can you guys fix the bug with Annie where she uses her Molten shield first and it doesn't show the Energized level It's been like this for a while and still no fix.

Thanks

12345612 ... 32