Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want to hear thoughts on Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omlaht

03-15-2011

I have always loved Ryze, and now that the redesign has come through, and I have gotten used to playing with the new items and playstyle, I am finding I am winning more and more with him. In my opinion in fact, he is one of strongest champs out there. He offers solid, steady damage, a super spammable cc, and tanky durabiltiy (when built right). I was hoping to get ideas as far as what other people think about ryze's viability...

Kwisatz Haderach

03-15-2011

Very viable. Decent farming capability, doesn't bother with something extremely expensive like Rabadon's, tear is a damage and a sustain buff, BV early is actually a good idea with him (even after nerf I would say).

I think they screwed up on the math for his spell vamp on his ult, though. It's never actually 15% due to everything you cast being AoE while it's active. They need to buff the ult so you actually get 15% spell vamp while it's up.

Lu Caos

03-15-2011

Quote:
Kwisatz Haderach:
Very viable. Decent farming capability, doesn't bother with something extremely expensive like Rabadon's, tear is a damage and a sustain buff, BV early is actually a good idea with him (even after nerf I would say).

I think they screwed up on the math for his spell vamp on his ult, though. It's never actually 15% due to everything you cast being AoE while it's active. They need to buff the ult so you actually get 15% spell vamp while it's up.

You actually get 15 % of the damage as the spells are still tagged as being "Single target" except on his E