I want to hear thoughts on Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omlaht

03-14-2011

I have always loved Ryze, and now that the redesign has come through, and I have gotten used to playing with the new items and playstyle, I am finding I am winning more and more with him. In my opinion in fact, he is one of strongest champs out there. He offers solid, steady damage, a super spammable cc, and tanky durabiltiy (when built right). I was hoping to get ideas as far as what other people think about ryze's viability...

Kwisatz Haderach

03-14-2011

Very viable. Decent farming capability, doesn't bother with something extremely expensive like Rabadon's, tear is a damage and a sustain buff, BV early is actually a good idea with him (even after nerf I would say).

I think they screwed up on the math for his spell vamp on his ult, though. It's never actually 15% due to everything you cast being AoE while it's active. They need to buff the ult so you actually get 15% spell vamp while it's up.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwisatz Haderach View Post
Very viable. Decent farming capability, doesn't bother with something extremely expensive like Rabadon's, tear is a damage and a sustain buff, BV early is actually a good idea with him (even after nerf I would say).

I think they screwed up on the math for his spell vamp on his ult, though. It's never actually 15% due to everything you cast being AoE while it's active. They need to buff the ult so you actually get 15% spell vamp while it's up.

You actually get 15 % of the damage as the spells are still tagged as being "Single target" except on his E