Every patch I have to question more..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fringey

03-14-2011

They nerf Cho'Gath and Singed because presumably they hate all tanks, they nerf Irelia because HotShot was pissing his pants about her, They put Anivia back to being MORE OP THAN SHE WAS BEFORE THE QQ STARTED.

AND YET SION'S STUN REMAINS AT 2 SECONDS FROM RANK 1.

Seriously, are Riot ******ed? Do they make changes based on what champions they currently like? Are they nerfing everyone but Anivia Jarvan and this new Nocturne to the state of minions so that we all buy their latest 6300 OP?

AzuMakii

03-14-2011

They nerfed singed? what part did i miss BRB

edit:
so they nerfed him like 10 armor at max level

u scared me to dead bro tough i could never play him again!

thulfir

03-14-2011

armor gain per level

DEAXSA

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fringey View Post
They nerf Cho'Gath and Singed because presumably they hate all tanks, they nerf Irelia because HotShot was pissing his pants about her, They put Anivia back to being MORE OP THAN SHE WAS BEFORE THE QQ STARTED.

AND YET SION'S STUN REMAINS AT 2 SECONDS FROM RANK 1.

Seriously, are Riot ******ed? Do they make changes based on what champions they currently like? Are they nerfing everyone but Anivia Jarvan and this new Nocturne to the state of minions so that we all buy their latest 6300 OP?
ya i know man... he just absolutely blows now...ill NEVER PLAY HIM AGAIN bc hes just totally useless as of now... -.7 armor/lvl... what will i do..

on a serious note, how does riot decide that -.7 armor/lvl is a necessary nerf? ive always seen singed as that constant, that wil never be buffed, nerfed, or changed. ever. but i was wrong =(