Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Irelia super nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Racsnarok

03-15-2011

0.5 from 1 is a huge jump.
seriously? equilibrium strike was her bread and butter, but cut it down in half = not gonna be playing irelia for a while

Flaming June

03-15-2011

Have fun.

Rebel of Zaun

03-15-2011

AP Irelia was fun =/ Now it's impossible..

Rehno

03-15-2011

I really hated irelia. Not that she was op, but she made playing a squshy caster borderline rage inducing.

Throw her to the cracken, I say.

Sandorim

03-15-2011

You wont see much change if you were a decent Irelia Player and didn't relay on her OPness to win games.

Just saying.

Terris

03-15-2011

Not sure how this is a nerf, I've never played her with AP items and always played fine with her. The biggest nerf she got was the loss to her starting hp and movespeed. The 1 second off the cooldown on Equilibrium strike in exchange for .5 AP ratio is quite welcome by me.

Racsnarok

03-15-2011

seriously?

i'm the only one that thinks that 0.5 is a really huge jump?

i mean to be fair i know 1.0 was a bit unbalanced, but 0.5?
Could you at least make it 0.7 or 0.8?

QQ

AsteriskCGY

03-15-2011

Quote:
Terris:
Not sure how this is a nerf, I've never played her with AP items and always played fine with her. The biggest nerf she got was the loss to her starting hp and movespeed. The 1 second off the cooldown on Equilibrium strike in exchange for .5 AP ratio is quite welcome by me.

I'm with this guy. E was never a high damage move for me, it was always W and Q sometimes. E did do some wonders but now I can better save it for chases and escapes.

Warscythes

03-15-2011

People build triforce on Irelia, you get 30 AP.

You lose 15 damage from triforce.

OH NOES WORLD IS ENDING GUISE

Sandorim

03-15-2011

Doesn't seem all that huge when she was OP before the jump. Hell, in a way she's still pretty OP if you're willing to adapt. This didn't really effect her DPS at all even if it screwed AP lovers.