That's just cold, Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaffeineJunky

03-15-2011

You took away Anivia's coldness by making her abilities less frigid. You essentially took away part of Anivia's identity, and that is just cold. I hope you guys enjoy the extra armor with your Frozen Hearts, because you just ruined one ice bird's day.

Sunwise

03-15-2011

Yeah, Riot really gave her the cold shoulder here. A chilling disregard for one of the coolest champions in the League.

Anodize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwise View Post
Yeah, Riot really gave her the cold shoulder here. A chilling disregard for one of the coolest champions in the League.
Better than OP. Just sayin'.

Akwaduk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-15-2011

Quote:
I can't even begin to describe the amount of win in these 2 sentances

ZeDemon

03-15-2011

So true... so true...

Spikke

03-15-2011

Tree Puns, Ice Puns. I love these forums.

Warslaughters

03-15-2011

Quote:
This one caught me off guard.

Zarnitar

03-15-2011

we already had and ice pun thread tonight bubs

Zinx93

03-15-2011

Allow me to break the ice by saying that Riot really sent Anivia back to the ice age with this one. I know that revenge is a dish best served cold, but please everyone, just chill.

DanGR

03-15-2011

Quote:
quoted for win.