Remember to Vote League of Legends in MMOSite's Game of the Year Awards!

First Riot Post
123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valandor

02-09-2010

As it looks now best gameplay seems out of reach (160k vs 9k). But getting best new MMO and best MMORTS should be really possible since the only opposition is HoN.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

How about best response time to remove OP hero from the game so fans can enjoy a highly competitive high skill game again on a equal playing field..... TF!

Haigdud

02-09-2010

I vote to support u Riot, dont need anything in exchange. But this will motivate many to vote, although this contest isnt legit, its an ip contest but if it is important to u guys then it is for us too.

You should inform GOA to make a post in EU servers as well.

megamanbest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

are you not kinda cheating in order to win by paying use to vote????????????? THAT BEING SAID WO free IP YAYAYAYAYAY VOTE VOTE VOTE, even if it is cheating LOL

jasonyesmoney

Master Recruiter

02-09-2010

If we win those do we get a ranking system?

I'll vote if thats the case.

Tricolor

02-09-2010

a double weekend ip boost...would be nice with the stable server that never crash nor lag like the one we had last weekend..
also still waiting on corki+skin...

Shimrra3

02-09-2010

Ooh. Only took an entire nine days or so to notice what I was saying about stuff being off the front page ... and what everyone else was saying about rewards (although I appreciate incentive too!).

OK we have a lead to eat up. Vote vote vote ...

- Sorry, hold on, "by the 15th of Feb" "IP boost for the weekend"? 15th is a Monday, is the IP boost for the following weekend?

aRcKuS

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by prolink007 View Post
I have to agree with Ashblade a little here. How is LoL even considered an MMO? Doesn't an mmo have to have a persistent world where everyone can interact?

Anyways, LoL should definitely be one of the top for Gameplay. Because they are introducing a new type of gameplay and have been doing a great job at it. Keep up the good work Riot.
Well in all actuality MMO is Massive Multi-player Online, everyone's online together and you can play with everyone, so I suppose it could be called an MMO, I think everyone is just used to WoW being the poster child of the MMO world.

Oh but yeah, IP BOOST!

S0nic

02-09-2010

Fine fine fine... I'll help vote for you guys again, but it better be worth it in the end.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

02-09-2010
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
- Sorry, hold on, "by the 15th of Feb" "IP boost for the weekend"? 15th is a Monday, is the IP boost for the following weekend?
Yes, the following weekend.

While we wouldn't necessarily call LoL an MMO ourselves - we're honored to be nominated, and still want to win!

Quote:
someone should fire this guy...seriously i think a majority of the core LoL gamers are upset with riot for not implementing the balance changes and competitive gameplay changes LoL needs... we are sick of these
Your other forum account was banned for making offensive posts on the forums, and you're evading your ban by posting on a new account.

If you don't want to vote, don't vote - but attacking staff members is not going to bring anyone to your side.

123456 ... 12