Janna vs Jarvan in teamfights.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryllau Ellemayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

I think it is amusing that Jarvans Ult will do nothing but make a nice sheild for your team if you ult as soon as he does blowing him and teammates out and healing yours while hiding behind his wall.

Iceyou

03-14-2011

why not just use janna's ult alone it blows em away

Marldain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Well the text says "impenetrable wall" so one would think, he would just hit the inside wall...

Ryllau Ellemayne

03-14-2011

It actually does work. I decided to try it since I know most Movement spells work thru it. Turned a Near Impossible fight into a Ace for my team.

LeyLu

03-14-2011

i believe it takes a sec to become that way. It's not once ppl escaped it without using anything (flash or ghost). If you watch the animation the walls are forming in first second after that you are trapped. i believe that's why. Bad synco can result in this.

I found jars ulti very nice with poppy hahaha. she can ram all she likes in those walls .

Ryllau Ellemayne

03-14-2011

ooo....Never thought of that with poppy thanks for the idea.

Broknhead

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryllau Ellemayne View Post
ooo....Never thought of that with poppy thanks for the idea.
i was just in a bot game as jarvan and we had a poppy who was inside, but her charge just pushed the guy out

LeyLu

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broknhead View Post
i was just in a bot game as jarvan and we had a poppy who was inside, but her charge just pushed the guy out
she needs to wait 1 second, as i explained, for the wall req. 1 second to become impenetrable.
I have done this trick many times with poppy. I ulti and then she ulti and we destroy the ppl in the arena.

Other combos I like Annie + jarv. its a 95% kill. trapped with jar + bear + annie spell casting = cant win that one.