Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiddlesticks, If he only had a "drain"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunwill

03-14-2011

I used to main the Fiddle, but then i realize that hes not doing good dmg with his drain and i cant see why, is a bug or something, cause, i was watching the damage im doing and is not what it says in the skill.

For example, it says, 180(+120), so, with full mp and the other champ with minus mr with the Fiddles passive lets say he left the other champ with 0 mr, it should be like 300, right? and im not doing that amount, im doing like half damage, not even full dmg to the creeps, having all mp i can have, and lowering the mr of enemies, with passive and items.

So, is a bug?, thats the way it should be?, Riot hate Fiddle? cause they even lowered his mr, poor Fiddle.

Please, if anyone can help me here, i would really appreciate.

TakinTheHeat

03-14-2011

Instead of doing 300 every 1 second, It does 150 every .5 second, so that when they try to run that last tick of damage doesnt screw you over! Its a positive thing.

Phyrite

03-14-2011

Budumpah- I have no thoughts on fiddle but I liked the pun so I'm giving you a free bump.

Purplie

Recruiter

03-14-2011

Dude, a fiddle could outdrain the dmg output that a Jarvan and Ashe were laying on him at lvl 5.

Dunwill

03-15-2011

No, you cant, cause they move...maybe?

Even with fear, now is so much stun, slow, and everything that Fiddle, cant give up with everything, he cant get money fast, is super hard to creep with Fiddle, he need to lv up dark wind and if he does so, the drain is not lv good, and he needs fear to do good drain dmg.

Well, i think is really harder to play with him now.

SabbathViper

03-15-2011

If you're not jungling with Fiddle you're doing it wrong.