No Rammus Nerfs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yefo

03-14-2011

Now, I can't speak for high elo players... but I've been in the 1300s and 1400s for months now, and Rammus is banned every single game. Nerf Cho? Okay, okay... high elo says he's OP, he prolly is. But what about Rammus?

Remember how bans were supposed to be strategic, not just banning the most OP champions? Well apparently it's been everybody's "strategy" for months on end to ban Rammus. When's the last time you saw Rammus in a ranked game? For me, it's been since before the new year.

Is Rammus actually still OP? Who knows... What I DO know is that any champion that is banned every single game for multiple months straight is due for some nerfs.

Yefo

03-14-2011

One bump since it shot off the page instantly...

Downvote to oblivion if need be... but I still say Rammus needs some more nerfing.

IgniteIrelia

03-14-2011

Why?

Rammus is fine now that his taunt got toned down.

It's Shen who needs to get a bit nerfed . AOE Taunt>Single 3 sec taunt....

And, you can protect your carry better with that shield of his.

Just my opinion really =/

Prometheius

03-14-2011

Looks like someone can't ward or stop pushing.

Yefo

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
Looks like someone can't ward or stop pushing.
Apparently nobody at this elo can, because he's banned EVERY GAME. I'm not specifically complaining about Rammus, but rather that his auto-ban status (at my elo) should be reason enough for some nerfs, even if they are light nerfs.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

rammus is banned every game because people are dumb. he's been nerfed enough the last few patches that he is not ban worthy.

Dorozhand

03-14-2011

Someone missed the last two patches.

ChristianLacroix

03-14-2011

Who the hell bans Rammus?

Irelia, Zilean, Shen, Urgot those are the ones getting banned in my games.

You must be bad.

Cenerae

03-14-2011

Rammus is still banned every game because people still believe he's OP, and will fiercly hold on to this belief until something more OP to their minds comes along to replace it. Even if he gets nerfed into paste.

Above does not hold true for high ELO players who already worked out that he's not autoban worthy anymore.

Yefo

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
Rammus is still banned every game because people still believe he's OP, and will fiercly hold on to this belief until something more OP to their minds comes along to replace it. Even if he gets nerfed into paste.

Above does not hold true for high ELO players who already worked out that he's not autoban worthy anymore.
This is a possibility. I'm not trying to say "NERF RAMMUS, HE'S OP".

I'm saying "If he's banned every single game... isn't that reason enough?" Maybe it's not reason enough though....?