Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cho'gath...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarìna

03-15-2011

Quote:
XaoGarrent:
Stop being bad, not buying any survivability and feeding him, and he wont do that.

I'm not the one crying about not being able to do that anymore. You are. I never have any issues with Cho myself, I have issues when my teammates have issues with Cho and they let him freefarm.

Kikhan

03-15-2011

To me this just means I need to build 2 AP items with w/e tank stats on them. Usually I get RoA or BV but this likely adds Zhonya's. So I will likely build 2 of those 3 depending on the team I am facing. Also sadly this means I will be killable and cannot be the MF'ing Cho'Goth anymore.

XaoGarrent

03-15-2011

Quote:
Shampu:
you're bad

Seriously, I've had one game where I've been like that as Cho, and it was because the entire enemy team was feeding the **** out of me after I was already 6/0 by 20 minutes. If I remember correctly, in that game the enemy team had a Yi that suicided into me 3 separate times, attempting to rush at me with about 1/3rd of his life because I was wounded too. That, is how you get an out of control Cho'Gath.

Rick Rogers

03-15-2011

Im not happy with the nerf's to his tankiness. But the mage buff's would be nice if they hadn't Hit his ult.

Burbinator

03-15-2011

Quote:
ADyingWren:
Prepatch: "So his ult is now olaf's true damage.... the difference is olaf's is third the dmg on a ~3-4s cd and cho'gaths provides some hp on stacks...."

Don't see the argument there. Not saying the nerf itself was warranted but these are two very different skills.

lol wtf? the difference between 1/3 and 1/2 doesn't seem to make any difference to you? "Hey, lets lower the base damage of all annie's skills to 66% of original values, it doesn't affect how her skills work so it's all okay!"

actually, the nerf to cho'gaths feast is more like 80% of original values, but its the same idea. As of now, i'm saying his burst is not great enough compared to olaf's easily spammable spell (which now overtakes it in damage in one less cast)

XaoGarrent

03-15-2011

Quote:
Violents:
I'm not the one crying about not being able to do that anymore. You are. I never have any issues with Cho myself, I have issues when my teammates have issues with Cho and they let him freefarm.

Double standard much? ANY champ that isn't ass over teakettle gimp will wipe out your carry in 2 seconds flat if you feed him hard enough, why should Cho be any different? If your teammates either fed or let farm a huge freaking void Demon that no one in their right mind would underestimate, they deserved every asswhupping they received, and then some extra they didn't.