Lux Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hanymede

03-14-2011

it's a skillshot there's no 100% chance that you can hit enemy with finales funkeln unlike requiem, actually even if you hit, you can't hit twice in one teamfight, so for enemies team burn requiem is better

LucidHeavens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

In all honesty, this nerf hardly affects Lux's ultimate in any significant capacity. All that Riot is trying to accomplish is to convince Summoners who play Lux as a glass canon to attempt a more support-heavy build than they currently do. I main Lux, and I am not intimidated by this upcoming patch in the least.

That is, of course, as long as these are the only changes they make.

Ahses

03-14-2011

I don't know why they hit her ratio at all. Her ratios are already pretty bad across the board for a mage.

kirby145x

03-14-2011

Really I would prefer they make the cooldown longer and increase the ratio to like 1.2 or something.

As it is now, I constantly have my ult up, and I can just spam it repeatedly or wait until the right time for it's nerfed damage. Such a needlessly short cooldown in my opinion.

Ahses

03-14-2011

I wish Riot would just leave champions that weren't in dire need of nerfs alone instead of tweaking them. They suck at tweaking like they suck at balance.