Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About Grackis' Livestream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annenthios

03-14-2011

Guys instead of trying to pick apart my posts why dont we get some evidence on the table.

People are basing their opposition based on things he said and the mechanics of his site traffic. Without that were just arguing in circles.

Iceyou

03-14-2011

You want the truth?
THERE IS NO PROOF HE IS GOING TO DO IT
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN PROOF THAT HE WAS GOING TO DO IT OTHER THEN HIM SAYING SO

THE ONLY TRUTH WE HAVE IS THAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO IT

Annenthios

03-14-2011

Quote:
Iceyou:
You want the truth?
THERE IS NO PROOF HE IS GOING TO DO IT
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN PROOF THAT HE WAS GOING TO DO IT OTHER THEN HIM SAYING SO

THE ONLY TRUTH WE HAVE IS THAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO IT

Why dont you actually read my posts...

Annenthios

03-14-2011

I asked for legitimate constructive evidence on the topic and i got nothing but trolls.

Gj forums. Im off for the night

Iceyou

03-14-2011

Quote:
Annenthios:
I asked for legitimate constructive evidence on the topic and i got nothing but trolls.

Gj forums. Im off for the night

Mindblown... the ignorance of some people.

Wai... am i being trolled.

sammich kek

03-15-2011

He officially offered to donate X amount of money to Japan for every Y amount of viewers. His separate donation page that's wired to paypal has been there since the beginning of hcgamers.net and these two things were in no way related.

With that said, Grackis is in no way affiliated with Riot games, so why you are here asking for "proof" is beyond me.

Go make a post on his forums.

Phyrite

03-15-2011

It's all hearsay.
Go with my conclusion and decide the answer doesn't matter. If you like watching his stream, watch it, If you don't then don't watch it.
The truth is irrelevant.

soooooooBad

03-15-2011

Quote:
Annenthios:
I know were all hyped about the patch release QQ

BUT

Can someone please explain why Grackis is/is not doing his japan stream for a good cause with proof?

Ive skimmed his thread and so far and ive only seen hearsay for either side.

Can we solve this once and for all? Cause right now im conflicted and confused...

Unfortunately there is nothing to solve. This was not an official charity event. It was a personal thread started by some self-righteous piece of ****. He himself stated that it's no ones business how much he donates. From the start I tried to make it clear to the community that it was a scam to draw traffic to his site. Again I'll be downvoted and all the Grackis fanbois will hop in this thread. Riot allowed this pos to exploit their forums as well as the tragedies in Japan to benefit.