Is this idea making you of the happy?

Yes it does, implement right away! 4,216 93.67%
No it doesn't, do not implementing right away! 285 6.33%
Voters: 4501. You may not vote on this poll

Ur Got Mail: Mailman Urgot (Feat. Concept Art)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skrat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

First I laughed at the post. Then the pictures. Then I saw the smurf accounts with the names from the post, asking the questions in the post and I LOST IT. I wish I could upvote this all day err'day.

Urgownerer

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrikeTheAvatar View Post
Urgownerer -

The volume of want that I can finding in my loins for mailman skin is overpowering. What do you want I should do for to support your glorious sayings?
It is very important that you act on the overpowering in the loins. You must make sure to inform all the people you are of knowing so that awareness for the people's representation of glorious Urgot Mailman reaches maximum capabilities. Once Riot take note of our peaceful request to make every day like christmas day by being able to make delivery of mail and parcels they will make great haste to release the legendary Urgot Mailman skin.

Put head out of nearest window and shout out to world at peak of your lungs that you want the Urgot Mailman and that you are thankful for glorious mailman service that hardworking men, women and Urgot provide.

Captain Taco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

win

Zinho

03-15-2011

But Urgownerer, what about mailman Singed? That guy sure walks a lot...

Felfire

03-15-2011

Yes

Urgownerer

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinho View Post
But Urgownerer, what about mailman Singed? That guy sure walks a lot...
Do not fear, being glorious mailman is humble and respectable job but I am not thinking Singed be good for working because of his drinking problem. However if Signed put down bottle and pick up mail instead and making good harmonous work instead of drink himself crazy, maybe he make good mailman.

Urgownerer

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MailoMan View Post
Yes
Very yes! Let us hope that thread get a Red so us determind fighters of the Urgot Mailman cause can gain ground in our battle for representation of glorious mailman service.

MoarYogurt

03-15-2011

Lmao. Approve.

SasafrasJones

03-15-2011

I support this to the extent of me insta-buying it upon the moment of its inevitable release. Before which I would also have to insta-buy Urgot.

Urgownerer

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasafrasJones View Post
I support this to the extent of me insta-buying it upon the moment of its inevitable release. Before which I would also have to insta-buy Urgot.
With attitude like this release be inevitable and be of coming quick.

Very thank for support.