Thoughts on Caitlyn now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zelink

03-14-2011

We are talking lately game here, she cant auto attack me forever.

sierskan

03-14-2011

Caitlyn is great in every way, she doesn't add much to a teamfight except huuuuge damage and a short stun with her trap in the middle of it. But god****it she is so fun to play and she has great damage in every way.

CaptainMårvelous

03-14-2011

Current thoughts:

CAIT IS NOW DIAMONDS.

homeskilit

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceyou View Post
Thats cool, let me get the same thing on ashe and have a perma slow and a 3sec stun
Or I could get in on tristana and be done earlier cause I have a 90%aspd steroid
ashe doesnt have her range, tris doesnt til the very end of the game.

a smart cait rolls cleanse/ghost and pretty much nulifies ashe. If ashe or tris has takes any damage during a team fight caits ult pretty much assures a kill (especially with the speed increase), now granted im not high elo or anything as all my experience is 11-1200 elo.

DEAXSA

03-14-2011

they REALLY need to make headshot+ult=extra damage (if hits intended target). of course, this may make a solo lane her rapepit but hey, i think it would be a cool idea

Iceyou

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierskan View Post
Caitlyn is great in every way, she doesn't add much to a teamfight except huuuuge damage and a short stun with her trap in the middle of it. But god****it she is so fun to play and she has great damage in every way.
Your huuuuge damage is easily replicable with tristana who btw has a longer range and a 90% aspd steroid.

a smart cait rolls cleanse/ghost and pretty much nulifies ashe. If ashe or tris has takes any damage during a team fight caits ult pretty much assures a kill (especially with the speed increase), now granted im not high elo or anything as all my experience is 11-1200 elo.[/QUOTE]

Its a shame were not playing 1v1 matches. The least they could buff Cait right now if it wasnt so ****ing obvious who caitlyn was targetting. OH GIANT BIG ASS TARGET ON TOP OF MY HEAD AND A LINE SHOWING WHERE ITS COMING FROM let me just walk right in front of it and take it for my teammate

Westey

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceyou View Post
Your huuuuge damage is easily replicable with tristana who btw has a longer range and a 90% aspd steroid.

a smart cait rolls cleanse/ghost and pretty much nulifies ashe. If ashe or tris has takes any damage during a team fight caits ult pretty much assures a kill (especially with the speed increase), now granted im not high elo or anything as all my experience is 11-1200 elo.

Why are you so against this buff? Until we try an AS+crit build, we won't know how effective it is. Head shots do a lot of damage, and with them coming more frequently and critting, it'll completely destroy a carry in a split second.