Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Thoughts on Caitlyn now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YYZed

Member

03-14-2011

Just hope Riot knows where to stop with her buffs.

We all know that Riot has overbuffed characters in this fashion (UP to OP overnight because people didn't realize how good/balanced the character was originally but buffs slowly turned the champion OP)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iceyou

Senior Member

03-14-2011

Still **** in my book
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=5196038#post5196038


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Westey

Senior Member

03-14-2011

Quote:
Nyte Crawler:
Just hope Riot knows where to stop with her buffs.

We all know that Riot has overbuffed characters in this fashion (UP to OP overnight because people didn't realize how good/balanced the character was originally but buffs slowly turned the champion OP)


The fact remains she still was not a good carry even with the ult buff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Can Has Post

Senior Member

03-14-2011

Personally I feel she was already viable. This just opens her up a bit more; definitely going to be a big choice of carry I believe, especially because of her range.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fifthdawn

Senior Member

03-14-2011

Until she gets a real steroid ability or effect added to her skills, she won't be able to compete with other ranged DPS.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarnace

Senior Member

03-14-2011

they keep buffing the wrong things

We don't want an early game champ - she's a sniper, that can't snipe... Getting a buff to her bad passive doesn't distract from the fact that everyone just once to score a kill with the big long range gun shot.

Sniper can't snipe


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annenthios

Senior Member

03-14-2011

She lacks AOE like alot of the other ranged carries have and i think thats why shes underrated atm. Otherwise i think shes completely fine. HOWEVER im not saying she needs it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solumas

Senior Member

03-14-2011

I'm still on the fence. I'm reserving judgment till I see it first hand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iceyou

Senior Member

03-14-2011

Quote:
Tarnace:
they keep buffing the wrong things

We don't want an early game champ - she's a sniper, that can't snipe... Getting a buff to her bad passive doesn't distract from the fact that everyone just once to score a kill with the big long range gun shot.

Sniper can't snipe


Agreed, people say she is a physical caster and then Riot buffs her passive so that building aspd works. 2 lackluster synergys


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Westey

Senior Member

03-14-2011

Quote:
Fifthdawn:
Until she gets a real steroid ability or effect added to her skills, she won't be able to compete with other ranged DPS.


I'll try her out, but I feel building a ton of AS and some AD rather than the other way around might make her more of a threat. Those head shots hurt.