Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

kass nerf is BS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brolafgg

03-14-2011

Quote:
Arizel:
they didn't even nerf the right ability guys. Nerfing his Q a bit is what is needed, not his W. His W actually takes timing to do correctly.

they nerfed his e not his w

BehindYourCarry

03-14-2011

Arizel, you do know his E used to do more damage than Q, now it is less useful, and Q will prbly end up being his main.

Stormsoul

03-14-2011

Quote:
djpeanutbutter:
I love how I can burst people faster with Akali than I can with Kass. I'll just have to play her until she gets nerfed too.

ah, but you pay the price in having absolutely no true escape mechanism and being easily countered in teamfights by stealth detection. Kassadin has the luxury of being able to get in/out at his leisure, and having a silence to screw people over with.

Dead or Alive

03-14-2011

Personally, I think kass nerfs are sort of warranted. If you look at the game at EU's standpoint, I think kass has been a common first pick/ban there. I mean even though they're not really part of OUR game, the game still needs to be changedin away that it is internationally changing.

IRNUBATDIZ

03-15-2011

Quote:
Arizel:
they didn't even nerf the right ability guys. Nerfing his Q a bit is what is needed, not his W. His W actually takes timing to do correctly.

no, he doesn't need a nerf period, kassadin shouldn't get a nerf just because a hand full of noobs got stomp by kassadin and complain about it on the forum... same thing w/ irelia....

NinjaWJ

03-15-2011

man he was balanced...now he gets nerfed

Kilt

03-15-2011

Totally useless change from my perspective, no one with an IQ higher than a hamster used Rift walk for damage anyway.

xinnen

03-15-2011

I think pressing more than 2 buttons for a kill for the OP is too hard rofl..

Benign Sentinel

Recruiter

03-15-2011

Kassadin was, and still will be one of the most powerful champions in the game.

His motility and high early burst damage is ridiculous. The rate at which he can snowball STILL is incredibly overpowered.

Needed nerfs, although I do think a slight change to the spammability of his rift walk would be nice.

IRNUBATDIZ

03-15-2011

Quote:
Kilt:
Totally useless change from my perspective, no one with an IQ higher than a hamster used Rift walk for damage anyway.

lol l2p kass then, his R actually dose good damage, but is not a good trade off when they nerf his E