Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf Gragas??? WTH

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crujuco

03-14-2011

"They said they wanted to nerf champions that are unharassable in lane. Gragas was one of those champions."

I beg to differ. While he was good at staying in a lane he was still able to be harrased. Seriously I tried playing him again, he has been slowly nerfed ever since locket. It is hard to do well with him now.

Tripod

03-14-2011

Seriously I play ap grag a lot and this makes me sad :|
BARRELS EVERYWHERE.

Shadylp10

03-14-2011

What a random nerf. :/

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

03-14-2011

Quote:
JunkRamen:
They said they wanted to nerf champions that are unharassable in lane. Gragas was one of those champions.

And Morde and singed are untouched.

Support 4 U

03-14-2011

But they nerfed weaker tanky champs and not stronger...

LongDongSiIvers

03-14-2011

yeah i was realllllllllllly surprised when i saw that.

kNocturn

Recruiter

03-14-2011

Omg we nerfed b4 fotm what do!

TheMountainGoat

03-14-2011

mained gragas for a long long long time. played him since release. bought all his silly ass skins. endured all those bogus nerfs they gave him because of that cheesey locket/visage fotm combo. didn't stop playing him, even after they nerfed him from balance to "sub-par" tier. have hundreds of games with the fatman. he's by far my favorite character in the game.

but now, i've almost completely given up on him. it's clear that riot just isn't going to stop until literally nobody plays him anymore.

how many gragas players have you seen recently? not many. there's one less now.

Kroghar

03-14-2011

Nerfed Locket (Needed)
Nerfed his tanking survivability in half (Excessive, but okay)

Now they nerf his Ranged attack and Mana Regen? Wut... I can't remember ever seeing a Gragas dominate a match, I haven't even SEEN a Gragas since the last nerfs.

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

03-14-2011

Why the **** did they nerf Gragas? He isn't played that much and they nerf him again? WTF? Its uncalled for. =/