Release Notes v1.0.0.113

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoenix Horizon

03-15-2011

How big will Sona being able to reduce someones damage by 20% going to be? I think that she's going to take a lot more skill now, as you'll have to be constantly keeping in check with your passive so you can get what you want off.

Draernor

03-15-2011

Irelia needed the nerf's big time. A good Irelia could easily 1v5 end game.

Maokai was already too powerful and he got some huge buffs, ridiculous.

Caitlyn needs a range nerf.

---------
Turrets should do more damage to champs.

Do something about the lack of IP gained, custom games give 20 IP now instead of 72... garbage. Have to play for an hour to get 110 IP? Garbage.

Do something about the constant leavers. Had someone the other day die once (5 minutes into the game) then say "Oh, I have to go to work now, bye"

Do something about the "Surrender spam" by the same person. Every 3-5 minutes that **** box comes up from the one guy feeding the other team, 1/4 vote, and then 3 minutes later, its up again in the middle of a team fight. Everyone should get to ask for surrender twice a game, and thats it.

Fix the Queue so we dont have to sit there for 80 seconds to have someone random lock because they're afk, and then we get placed back in a new Queue when they're kicked out.... 4-5-6-7x. It gets really annoying waiting 15 minutes to START a game.

KyleXDoom

03-15-2011

Some of these changes were so unnecessary to be honest. Gragas just straight up didn't need a nerf, if anything he should of had a buff! I never see him.
Cho also shouldn't of been nerfed, I've had a few problems versing him at times but I don't feel he needed it.
Kassadin nerf was also unnecessary, never really had any issues versing him.
Riot, If it ain't broke, don't fix it. -_-

Naeth13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

FInally cho nerf, and what about mundo?

MikLarh

03-15-2011

Getting buttfkd. wtf riot. -20% !!! :O
You don't want people to play the old champs anymore?'

Is the moneymachine more important than the game itself?

Loversknot

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTheEmperor View Post
Kassadin nerfs? Really? It's like Blizzard-Activision all over again, do they even know what they're doing?

Oh hey look, not only does this champion have the most unnoticable and universally agreed to be useless passive, he's also got a skill that he never uses because he's eight times better as a mage!

Oh and his best nuke requires that 6 spells be cast nearby before you can cast it. THATS OP, LETS NERF IT.

Seriously, I'm so glad Bloodline Champions is free.
So is this game?

Madra

03-15-2011

Oh, yeah... tanky DPS champs sure got slammed. Malphite may have been one of the worse offenders but he sure wasn't the only one. Not that I have any real interest in playing LoL that much anymore. I mean, great, we've got another champion that gets attack speed from two different sources and heals himself with his auto attack... that's always been so well balanced in the past.

S Little Mixy

03-15-2011

You know we irelia mains hate you right? I swear if she gets garenized that's a strong incentive for me to not buy a few skins for her.

BlobPower

03-15-2011

Quote:
Effects that prevent you from dying will now always occur in a set order

* Undying Rage
* Chronoshift
* Guardian Angel
* Rebirth
Sivir Spell shield stack with Banshee's Veil in the same way, NOW!

MyDixyNormous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

Awesome my Maokai and Galio is getting some love but boo on the Banshee nerf and my poor Cho Gath feast got hit extremely hard