Release Notes v1.0.0.113

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wokiman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

WTF RIOT??!?!?!?!? why the nerfs to gragas.... MEANIES

Kai Allard Laio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2011

wasn't playing the week this was released...why the hell would you nerf irelia?! no one uses her but me...

Kai Allard Laio

04-01-2011

double post

tigerbob

04-03-2011

So you nerfed Sion's health regen by .04 per 5... so that's 1 hp per 125 seconds... oh my what a legitimate thing to address! Lets ignore those 1:1 ratios on short cooldowns, Sion's regen is out of control!

WaywardFrantz

04-05-2011

Whats with the Zilean hate? those are some major nerfs, but the one that really gets me is considering how hard you nerfed the effect of chronoshift, is the 33% less time really necessary? That's why I came on looking at patch notes actually, everything felt a little different but useable. That 33% less time is a ***** against decent teams who notice the buff... The enemy always tend to learn what it means quicker than my teammates do too.

I think half the problem is just that he is much more irritating than other toons so people come on here and rage, that bomb is a long 4 seconds. He also just has really high threat, always target #1, people over extend sooooooo far to get at him. I think that is the times i do best as zilean, half the team chases me and gets pwned by my teammates. Thats not me being op that's you being stupid and impatient, he doesnt do that much damage.

The **** tip against playing him is to focus him.

I've also been having a lot of hitbox detection problems, very blatant I've even had animations play on my screen with nothing happening (none of the usual things like banshees wail or nocts shield).

Balgias

04-23-2011

up yours for nerffing kass