Release Notes v1.0.0.113

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eohized

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

Why would you guys reduce Lux AP ratio..

Nekrakil

03-15-2011

For me, some of the changes will force me to become a better player overall. I can be careless at times at low levels just trying to finish off those champions foolish enough to run into my zone. Since I play a predominant tank/dps class it was the play style that suited me best. Now, with increased death durations from 4-17... It would hurt the game more than help with this type of play style. I will now have to use the zones more effectively and play more cautiously so as not to hinder the team with any time mia.

Knowing it is not only the Noob, poor players that did this, but also better players that could manipulate death to shop to teleport in for the finish play styles... This modification will now force everyone to play a bit more carefully and make for much improved game play, I think.
Thanks for this improvement.

RustleMahJimmys

03-15-2011

not to be a downer, but didnt they say lux's ult was on too short of a cd?

all they did was nerf her ap ratios a bit, doesnt seem like much of a nerf imo.

just sayin

Coach Dubz

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ********Magician View Post
Im glad Irelia gets nerfed cause some random nerd says shes overpowered.

It takes a nerd to call someone a nerd, nerd.

Sandrock7383

03-15-2011

Riot, I know you dont read every post on these threads, and you wont be reading this one, but why on earth would you nerf Gragas, again? People arent exactly going nuts with him. I hardly ever see him, and I am usually the only one using him. He zones people out with his skillshot, that's what he does. it's all that he's good at. Dont take that away.

>.<

Smokedankbaus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-15-2011

I am surprised to see so many people complaining about the relatively minor Kassadin nerfs. Instead of being able to go pure damage he will actually haveto put some consideration into defense now, zomg that is unheard of!

Cho nerfs also make sense considering he is a great tank, and 800 true damage is just too much.

The Maokai buffs may be reverted if my super-awesome strategy with him works, I will have to test that.

Good patch Riot. Well done.

AndrePingo

03-15-2011

is the server already back?
plz someone.. answer me

Thorofdeath

03-15-2011

Please bring the servers back!! Amg..

ThaggleS

03-15-2011

Good to know that Jarvan is still ridiculously OP still.

Goatbolt

03-15-2011

Well irelia got hit hard.