ok so tryndamere...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenos One

03-14-2011

Tryn is stoopid easy to play.....get right click to win items.....never spin into a fight only use spin to get away or through walls.....never get into a fight unless flash, ghost and your ult are up....if one of those are down.....just spin through a wall,.

never lane either...jungle is where its at, unless your team has a jungler....but if thier team has no jungler....double jungle!!

Burbinator

03-14-2011

Tryn doesn't need hp runes. Movespeed is okay but a lot of tryndameres end up gettin YGB and PD anyway, it's not essential really.

As far as runes go, crit CHANCE or arpen. Crit dmg is one of the worst builds you could go, arpen gives you more damage on every crit and crit chance decreases cd on spinnign slash, more bloodlust stacks etc etc.

I highly recommend running cleanse btw. Try not to pick him in general against teams with lots of cc (if you ever play him outside of normal...)

agherwyijogkj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Youmuu's Ghostblade!!!

Ron Zhao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

thanks for the advice guys, about to start up a game and see how this goes

xSev7n E1evenx

03-14-2011

You start off right

go Brawl Gloves 2 pots
first time back buy Boots 1 and Zeal or whatever you can of zeal
Depends on the team, if your gettin a lot of CC on you, build Mercs if they have no CC or they are noobs just get Zerk Greaves
then buy 2 Cloak of Agility when you can
B.F Sword and then Buy I.E asap
then Phantom dancer

After that you literally need almost no items. Last Whisper is your friend for those who grab thornmail and stack armor. Red and Green Elixirs help alot too. Try and keep red buff as long as you can too.

A big mistake all players do is use the skill that they need when they don't need too. Such as spinning slash to attack creeps. The only reason you should use spin on creeps is late game when you crit every attack. This will pretty much auto reset your spin. But never use it early game unless your chasing or running away. Skill build is imporant too, I see so many people leveling up Spin first.

Q,E,Q,W,Q,R then R>Q>W>E

Lyzard

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostknownunknown View Post
This is very helpful information, I've seen many ppl start with lifesteal, always seemed kinda strange....and the crit page works out for you fine you say? you never regret not gettin movespeed or hp?
With the crit chance, you still deal tons of damage because of your Q's stacking crit damage, making it so that the more you crit, the more damage you do.

I've experimented with the lifesteal, but after I get red I usually have to recall, but when i go with the cloth armor + HP Pots, I can continue to jungle/gank.