ok so tryndamere...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ron Zhao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

yea, just bought him out of boredom...and hes not as easy to play as he looks, appaently.
Right now I've been trying:
Armr pen Reds
Crit chance yellows
Cooldown per lvl Blues
1 Armr pen 2 Movespeed quints

22/0/8 specializing in alacrity,crit chance,and crit damage, also specializing in exp

so with that being said please excuse me, but wtf am I doing wrong?
I can get decent spreads with him, however at the end game where hes supposed to prevail is where I can hardly do anything getting CC'ed down by their entire team, Endless rage doesnt help me really, and IF I DO build survivability (mallet or such) he doesnt hit nowhere near as hard as he should. A bit confused here.

Been trying:
Brawlers starting item 2 health pots
Rush Phantom dancer
IE
Thirster
Then a survivability item.

Any tips(no trolling please, actual advice would be helpful and appreciated)

Iceyou

03-14-2011

Don't walk into the entire team thinking your ults going to save you, go in after the tank

Fiskerton

03-14-2011

Dear God, Thank you. You've seen the light. There is still hope for the rest of the community!

Also, phantom dancer is a horrible way to start. It gives you no damage for too much money early. Go Brutalizer -> Youmuu -> IE -> PD

I've heard that having a full crit damage rune page helps, ealy game. never actually tried it.

Ron Zhao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitigrade View Post
Dear God, Thank you. You've seen the light. There is still hope for the rest of the community!

Also, phantom dancer is a horrible way to start. It gives you no damage for too much money early. Go Brutalizer -> Youmuu -> IE -> PD

I've heard that having a full crit damage rune page helps, ealy game. never actually tried it.
TY very much, I dont really feel safe using an entire crit page on anyone not even GP but the build definately helps.

Lyzard

03-14-2011

i run full crit chance reds, yellows, blues, and 2 crit chance quints and 1 attack speed quint, and I jungle.

I start with cloth armor and 5 hp, I start at wraiths and I smite the big one, then I go wolves -> mini golems -> red -> gank top/bot.

I get madreds, boots, youmuu's, mercs (99% of the time) or berskers, wriggles, IE, and then pretty much build according to their team after that.

sdjaks

03-14-2011

Zeal + BF sword before PD or Inf edge

Norwazy

03-14-2011

I prefer starting brawlers gloves right into zerk greaves

Upgrade to zeal OR avarice blade
brutalizer
zeal or avarice (whatever you didnt get)
finish youmuu
IE
PD

Add a QSS anywhere in there when you start getting focuesed
Endgame still not getting CC'd away? Get something else. You can always sell anything for it if you end up needing to get out of CC

After level 11, always have a green pot up. If they have been igniting you to finish you off in your ult, hold onto a red pot (not health, the 250 one) and pop it before ignite kills you.

Mãrtel

03-14-2011

Stop at a zeal, build IE, then go for a vamp scepter/youmuus or starks/youmuus. This lets you go lifesteal off of creeps after spinning out of a team fight, and gives you the opportunity to pick off weak survivors.

Idohbrunnin

03-14-2011

If you really want to avoid CC, take Cleanse and buy a QSS, then laugh at them trying to CC you as you destroy their team. It works well for me

Ron Zhao

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzard View Post
i run full crit chance reds, yellows, blues, and 2 crit chance quints and 1 attack speed quint, and I jungle.

I start with cloth armor and 5 hp, I start at wraiths and I smite the big one, then I go wolves -> mini golems -> red -> gank top/bot.

I get madreds, boots, youmuu's, mercs (99% of the time) or berskers, wriggles, IE, and then pretty much build according to their team after that.
This is very helpful information, I've seen many ppl start with lifesteal, always seemed kinda strange....and the crit page works out for you fine you say? you never regret not gettin movespeed or hp?