Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So I was using Swain against a Vlad in 1600 Elo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pengrin

03-14-2011

Quote:
Sancerre:
bro, swain is pretty OP. need at least 2 people to kill him after he gets 6... and one of them has to be carrying a healing debuff

its honestly pretty funny watching people suicide into a humble swain content with farming creeps only to realize that swain actually *gained* hp in their engagement.

You must be a Vlad player

Seriously
They call everyone that could kill them OP

DrDragun

03-14-2011

Vlad need to alter his build to include a trivial amount of MR like Spirit Visage or Abyssal Scepter. They never do change their builds though, nubs.

Crimson Rose

03-14-2011

swain hard counters vlads its not even funny.

oh think u wont receive dot damage while in ur trollpool? well think again facerolly blad because u just died. again.

Sancerre

03-14-2011

Quote:
FoodIzGood:
You must be a Vlad player

Seriously
They call everyone that could kill them OP

ive never played vlad

i tried out swain last week cause free and am now saving up IP to buy this guy. might as well be invincible if nobody on other team has ignite.

easiest AP caster ive ever played (although i havent tried them all).

Xenos One

03-14-2011

Swain OP!!

lol

who isnt OP this week?