Sometimes an ult can be a very bad idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayote

03-14-2011

So here is how it went down. My team Warwick, kennen, Teemo, Janna, and myself as Nasus. Their team was Eve, Nidalee, Ryze, Katarina, and Jarvan IV.

We get into a team fight in area on the other side of the Purple's Golem. It happened by chasing down Jarvan from mid's brush. All of his team rushes into that area as I get off a Wither and catch up to him. So now it's me and the entire enemy team all in one area. Jarvan ults me and locks his entire team into the area with me. WW ults into the little area, I ult, Kennen ults and stuns them all, Teemo autoattacks, and Janna can freely knock their entire team around in the little area. the entire team save Eve dies because Jarvan trapped them in his ult.

UntitledOne

03-14-2011

Normal games are too cruise control for tanks.

Archsader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Seems like you had a good day.

cft24

03-14-2011

Jarvan can turn off his ult terran you know

Kayote

03-14-2011

he didn't know that.

lIIlIIlIIl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Fail

xJakkx

03-14-2011

I have killed Jarvan and many of his teammates so many times from his ult. The first time I played against a Jarvan I was laning top in a 5v5 against him. I was low health and backing up and he ulted me right next to my tower. I Flashed out, and Him, the Tryndamere that was with him and the Shen that ported in for a KS all got trapped in tower range. Jarvan died and the rest were mopped up by my returning lane partner. Ever since then when I play against a Jarvan, I save flash and my ult (Miss fortune) just so that when he ults I can flash out and turn on him. No better time for my Bullet Time than when he can't move out of it.

30 Helens

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJakkx View Post
No better time for my Bullet Time than when he can't move out of it.
Except that he shouldn't have been such an idiot. Learn to toggle off your ult, new Jarvans.

xJakkx

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oibara View Post
Except that he shouldn't have been such an idiot. Learn to toggle off your ult, new Jarvans.
I completely agree. Another thing that would make my Bullet Time nearly pointless is to build tank. I have never seen a Tank Jarvan, they're always DPS Jarvans and it confuses me. =\

30 Helens

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJakkx View Post
I completely agree. Another thing that would make my Bullet Time nearly pointless is to build tank. I have never seen a Tank Jarvan, they're always DPS Jarvans and it confuses me. =\
I haven't tried the straight AD build but it looks baddie.