[Guide] MASTER Yi - the pwnage master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eviant

03-04-2010

Uh Ram...Please stop proving how Noobish you are...
Amamu doesn't need anyone else to stun you...He has two stuns.
One for something like one second, and one for 3 seconds. So really, he can hold his own.

TGPhoenix

03-04-2010

Guides such as this one, especially when someone tries to defend their poor item choices instead of taking the criticism constructively and possibly trying things out instead of just flaming back at people make me want to roll my face on my keyboard in anger.

Quote:
i still don't know how you can have a better account than a level 30 but i'll look foward for a meeting with you to show how newbie i am
If this is true than I am truly sorry for any people you play with because you are using a lower tier champion in terms of overall ability with a complete noob build, and playing like a lvl 1 pub stomper. Your entire build advocates using Yi with no thought for your team's overall effectiveness, just your K/D ratio. I completely agree with many of the posters here already saying you are selfish and that your guide produces poorer Master Yi players. I am not trying to flame on you, merely pointing out that you refuse to see the ideas people are showing you that may help you to truly do well in the game as a TEAMMATE. Solo ganking may be fun for you, but I truly hope that I see you someday in a game, because anyone on my team would eat you alive and laugh about it the entire game. You are a glass cannon that if you get shut down even once or twice early in the game your never going to recover from it.

A side note is the glaring fact that Yi is considered one of the worst melee DPS, and only really meant for low ELO games with no teamwork to give noobs someone to practice with. I do not agree with this, but I am going to put a guide up after much trial and error including the fact that I once used to think like you do on how to play this champion - as a glass cannon. GL and HF with this build, but any team that works together is gonna rip you a new one all day long.

AFKray

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadRamza View Post
a tanker like mundo
lost legitimacy the moment this came into play.