@Riot where u guys @ on Magma Chamber

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobetor View Post
most recent red post was 3 months ago not cutting in need something now. ZARUBUMP
No. I already told you once - read before posting.

PainWoLove

03-14-2011

i hate how all these guys are posting in my thread and downvoating and sht when its clearly directed to riot... can i say Gtfo?.... fcking a soon tm from freak or tiamat would suffice u trolls can kick rocks...

SiN Deejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobetor View Post
i hate how all these guys are posting in my thread and downvoating and sht when its clearly directed to riot... can i say Gtfo?.... fcking a soon tm from freak or tiamat would suffice u trolls can kick rocks...
Because they linked you to as many as 3 quotes about magma chamber, they told you when magma chamber was coming out, and you spelled "Phreak" and "Tamat" wrong. Oh and it's Dance Master Phreak.

Magma Chamber is either now done or near complete. They stated that they were going to release Magma Chamber with the "big shiny new update". I do not know where that quote is but you really picked a bad time to expect a quote since most of the people who would respond aren't there right now.