Why is Twitch never free?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victor Zsasz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Theres a good reason twitch is never free, and its apparent if you've ever played with a first game twitch. People feed with him... hard.

FurryTesticles

03-14-2011

The point of the champion rotation is to let new players/players in general try out champions before they (potentially) buy them, correct? Then why exclude certain champions from being free? I'd be fine if they were free once every five months, I just want them to be free once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoodIzGood View Post
Yu stoopid

Anyway, I would not like to waste a ban for him on that week, would be annoying.
Yes, I'm really stupid because I'm saying that if stealth champions are never free and players encounter one, believe it or not, they will NEVER buy an oracles. (Trust me.)

Fishhy

03-14-2011

furry is right - oracles = gg but you cant just suit a game for noobs ? what about the experienced players who want to have fun ? how hard is it to stealth - click attack and cast a spell ? if its too hard for them dont play the char then - simple

Sleepy Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry********s View Post
I just want them to be free once.
Twitch was free once before.

*shudder*

Sumico

03-14-2011

1. People are generally bad with Twitch, which creates frustration for people on his team.
2. People who are mediocre/good with twitch create a smurf account and pubstomp new players. This makes them want to stop playing.

FurryTesticles

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumico View Post
1. People are generally bad with Twitch, which creates frustration for people on his team.
2. People who are mediocre/good with twitch create a smurf account and pubstomp new players. This makes them want to stop playing.
pubstomp new players because new players don't know to buy oracle's elixir. If invisible champs are never free, they will (believe me, a lot of people I've played with have NEVER bought an oracles, even with invis champs in the game) never buy an oracles.

See what I'm getting at? It's like you're not teaching a student multiplication but expect him to get a good grade on a test over it.

Lachryma

03-14-2011

I for one would like to hear stories about the last time he was free.

Fishhy

03-14-2011

well thats why they have a tutorial - to learn to play - if they feed with them champ because there no good heres a solution - dont play him again and use another one - tadaaaa !

FurryTesticles

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishhy View Post
well thats why they have a tutorial - to learn to play - if they feed with them champ because there no good heres a solution - dont play him again and use another one - tadaaaa !
The tutorial does not give you Twitch to play as. (Not too sure about the other tutorial mode, haven't touched it.)

Fishhy

03-14-2011

you cant just base the champions on new players - what about the more experienced ones ?