Top 3 Harassers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrDragun

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Limit View Post
Ok, so you're saying that anyone can just do that on Zilean, considering his bomb range is 700, that outranges any auto-attack and most skills? Even skillshots won't help because 1) any smart player uses minions as a skillshot shield and 2) he has a massive speed boost that makes it difficult for any skillshot to land when he's coming up towards you.
Perhaps in theory. The amount of time of his cast animation is enough for anyone with a 600-650 range skill (Pantheon, MF, whatever) to get it off to counter bombs. They only have to be within range to start the animation. Maybe above 1800 elo they can twitch so fast that he can get the animation off and run before a closing MF can initiate double up but not in any elo that we all are in this forum.

Anyway I don't want to get into debating math range and timing theories, you ask around on the forums it's pretty well established that the counter to Zilean is hitting him back until you are like top 100 ladder level.

Doriantv

03-14-2011

Run Zilean bombs into creeps so they push the lane, then call a gank from your jungler!

This is why Zilean is OP in Trash Elo, since bad teams don't have junglers.

EzraTwitch

03-14-2011

Supernoobs,

You dont have to hope, in the interest of making you a better player I am more than willing 1v1 you in a custom game, my Tag is EzraTwitch, send me a friend request.

hydrogencar

03-14-2011

Malzahar Nidalee Kennen
the strongest laners/"harassers" in the game.

malphismia

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzraTwitch View Post
Kennen player chiming in, and supernoobs is living up to his name.

you sir, are incorrect. Only bad kennens rely on Q to harass, a proper Kennen harass is as follows. Last hit until your passive proc is up. Apply Mark of the Storm with your Autoattack, Lighting Surge, Lighting Rush, They are stunned back out, rinse repeat.

This is a hella of alot more effective then trying to nail people with a dodgeable skill shot that is blocked by minions, I personally use my Q to ensure multiple last hit during levels 1-6 and that is about it.
Lol. ok. Whatever works for you. You're hoping once you get a mark on them within autoattack range, they will stay around for you to lightning rush in.

I leave Q at 1 skillpoint, but its still the easiest way to bush harass while not taking damage (lightning rush into 2 enemies and their minion wave, leaving you without an escape mechanism while lightning rush is on cooldown = taking some damage).

ViSiOnInG

03-14-2011

^ EzraTwitch is right... you're supposed to max uh... Lightning Surge first, and abuse the **** out of the passive + activating it. most annoying harrassment ever. You don't have to lightning rush in though... just keep doing it, while trying to land Q's, when Lightning surge gets maxed, you can activate it TWICE before your first mark disappears. kennen toooo annoying.

OptimisticC

03-14-2011

God, I've played Zilean, Kennen, Kat, Nidalee, Yi, and many other great harassers.

However, NONE comes close to an AP Maokai. Maxing saplings will guarantee lane dominance. Of the +30 games I've played on him, I've never lost during the laning phase. Tossing saplings that do 300 dmg as early as level 7 WILL hurt. Or, your opponent are too busy trying to dodge saplings, that they are neglecting minion kills and become weak til midgame.

AP Maokai dominates like no other.

Pieson

03-14-2011

urgot and zil are the top 2, then I would guess cait or something...

rEv3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Jarvan
Maokai
Sivir

thelost1

03-14-2011

mundo god i hates the cleavers