Top 3 Harassers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suuperdad

03-14-2011

Easily most annoying harass in this game hasn't been mentioned yet.... Maokai. He throws his seedlings behind your creep line and they hit you... every single time. You literally cannot get away. He has a hard time turning this harass into a kill, but it will force you to pill or chainpop pots.

Other good harassers not mentioned yet....

Master Yi with a meki pendant or Doran's Ring to start. Alpha strike harass is insanely strong.

supernoobss

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzraTwitch View Post
Kennen player chiming in, and supernoobs is living up to his name.

you sir, are incorrect. Only bad kennens rely on Q to harass, a proper Kennen harass is as follows. Last hit until your passive proc is up. Apply Mark of the Storm with your Autoattack, Lighting Surge, Lighting Rush, They are stunned back out, rinse repeat.

This is a hella of alot more effective then trying to nail people with a dodgeable skill shot that is blocked by minions, I personally use my Q to ensure multiple last hit during levels 1-6 and that is about it.

I hope you lane against me, so you can feed me

Rrbhaunoch

Recruiter

03-14-2011

zilean, cait, urgot

Booterang

03-14-2011

I would argue certain tanky dps types are the best harassers due to the fact that they can take hits as well as dish them. Using a 5 pot cloth armor build, I can usually dominate lanes as Irelia or Jarvan.

nukular power

03-14-2011

urgot, malzahar, and zilean.....

Smiljem

03-14-2011

Caitlyn, Zilean, Urgot or Teemo. Teemo is you're melee.

DrDragun

03-14-2011

Zilean is easy to counter you just shoot him when he runs up to bomb you. He will run out of health before u do. Urgot is impossible, Miss Fortune and Leblanc are 2 and 3 in my eyes. Miss Fortune can pop you twice and make your potions worth half. Leblanc just nukes 60% of your life in 1 combo kekeke.

SirCumference

03-14-2011

I just want to throw Ryze in. His low overload cooldown combined with it's high range and low mana cost is very nice. It has just enough range to be an awesome harrass early. There are very few games where I go mid and anyone can out harrass me as Ryze.

Clyton

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDragun View Post
Zilean is easy to counter you just shoot him when he runs up to bomb you. He will run out of health before u do. Urgot is impossible, Miss Fortune and Leblanc are 2 and 3 in my eyes. Miss Fortune can pop you twice and make your potions worth half. Leblanc just nukes 60% of your life in 1 combo kekeke.
Ok, so you're saying that anyone can just do that on Zilean, considering his bomb range is 700, that outranges any auto-attack and most skills? Even skillshots won't help because 1) any smart player uses minions as a skillshot shield and 2) he has a massive speed boost that makes it difficult for any skillshot to land when he's coming up towards you.

SirCumference

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Limit View Post
Ok, so you're saying that anyone can just do that on Zilean, considering his bomb range is 700, that outranges any auto-attack and most skills? Even skillshots won't help because 1) any smart player uses minions as a skillshot shield and 2) he has a massive speed boost that makes it difficult for any skillshot to land when he's coming up towards you.
This

Basically if you're facing a zilean with clarity in lane or his lane partner has it you are going to have problems.