Ultradeeps, quit spamming champ thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

14 to 17 Jews

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Yea kayle needs a buff but don't spam all of champ chat. Its really annoying and is hurting more than helping. I've wanted a Shaco tweak for his bugs forever but riot will never do it. Just learn to accept and continue.

Apakakuta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

Ensign Drej

03-13-2011

I think he has too much time to make all those threads and respond to them all.

Apakakuta

03-13-2011

he needs a life get a girlfriend get a job or play the game rather then be on forums 24/7

sftczazie

03-13-2011

I thought there was something Riot said about calling people out......

Pigasaurus

03-13-2011

Clearly the guy is 11 and had just discovered the game.

Chance And Łuck

03-14-2011

i dont mind him bumping all those threads, its just that all he does is spam the same message. he doesnt add anything new to the issue than his first post.

UltraPaladin

03-21-2011

Add guinsoo's rageblade buff to kayle's righteous fury (Don't make it a toggle, because the mana is taxed so heavily already; think weapon buff like jarvin)

Reduce the mana cost for the heal, increase the heal (think nidalee's overhealing with little mana cost early game) increase the speed buff (think nidalee's escape abilities which she can spam)

Reduce reckoning's mana cost; 4 cast's and oom is terribly wrong

fix her ultimate to 5 seconds and no cc with a damage reduction buff for a few seconds after it wears off.

UltraPaladin

03-21-2011

Nothing new to add, when the original message covers it all! Thanks for contributing to kayle's resurrection!!! Viva la Kayle!!! She will be playable some day soon.

AllIplayisGaren

03-21-2011

Guys...Deeps is ****ing with you.