Pirate and Divine Sword?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The2ndNight

02-08-2010

Ok, this is my first post -.-
Have been playing pirate for a week now since he is free and I kinda like to shoot others..
Ya hate parrley misses the target so much...
there is one game which i never miss my parrley on jax with ninja tabi and phantom dancer
but misses every shoot on tryndamere with only a phamtom dancer..
anyway i started to have this thoughts in one game which a teemo had two phantom dancer
and just started kill my whole team because we dont really have any magic damage dealer
like annie or ryze. Before i started using the divine sword, I missed every shot on that teemo.. only hold him off when he is caught in my ulti and alistar stunned him... then
I used the divine sword and my shoot never misses him -.- well I only tried 4 shoots so I am
not sure I am just lucky or it really works.. i also tried 2 shoots on bot game on sivir when
she runs and it seems to work. I checked the forum but there is nothing related to it
according to what I have found. So could someone clarify this for me? does the divine
sword really make your parrley never miss in those precious 5 sec?

Fbsunny

02-08-2010

I have not personally tried it, but it should in theory work just like that. Just so you know Miss and Dodge are two completely different things.

Miss means that you are Blinded, by Teemo's blinding shot or Exhaust or something similar. Sword of the Divine would not help this, although you can just wait the 3-4s till blind wears off and you can hit the again.

Dodge on the other hand is a defensive attribute, and Sword of the Divine would help with this.

However I think there are much more useful items. If I face a teemo/sivir/jax with a lot of dodge I generally just choose to focus someone else in team fights. The problem would come if your whole team does physical damage, but really that is your fault for being on a team with such a bad team makeup.

The2ndNight

02-08-2010

Thanks for clarify that and the suggestions^_^