Patch Preview 1.0.0.113

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Little Rebel

03-15-2011

I personally think (along with 2000000000000 other people) that league of legends would have a wayyyyy bigger number of players in it if riot games got a couple more maps for league of legends ask anyone.. Other than that i love this game

Little Rebel

03-15-2011

I LIkE CHEESE BURGERS and league of legends

XD Muffinman

03-16-2011

this is the 2nd time the masteries window has stuffed up my character selection making me yet again leave then DELAYED GAME for 12 MINUTES OMG RAGE please fix it!!!!! and no i am not gonna wait for the timer to run out and grab some random hero...

AryadenPL

03-16-2011

So does anyone know that ending song's title already?

RepossessedSoul

03-16-2011

i wish, really deeply wish, that they would change how the turrets are treated in game. Now it's not difficult at all to lose a turret within 10 mins, which can make a game quick and i understand the desire for that, but plz change the fact of how turrets in mid to late game go down like college chicks at a frat party.

Even in early game they are not that much of a threat anymore, other than the obivous you have close to no health so getting hit by them is a pain, but when heimerdinger can backdoor a turret i get upset.

with this latest patch it seems like the purpose of AD AS chars that can backdoor turrets is not necessary, not when a AD carry can wipe out the entire enemy team at the 15-20 min mark, and the purpose of AP champs needs to be defined.

Actually that leads me to really think that the definition of chars and Archetypes really needs to be focused, Ap champs are awesome for taking out the other team but are squishy, we all know this, but when an AD AS and LS champ like Tryn or Yi or any other chars like them can wipe out a team AND destroy a turret without so much as blinking an eye i get concerned with where the focusing of classes has gone.

but thats just me

DarkF0rce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytasha View Post
no way a video is much cooler! I love the videos and look forward to watching them and the spot light videos. I'm looking forward to the tank/dps change. I'm still a low lvl compared to my friends who are all 30's and that might help me get better at my game.

Also have you thought about nerfing Katarina? Her ulti is so hard to stop, the only thing you can do is stun and that doesnt always seem to work. Just a though......also new skin Ideas *Master splinter twitch, Ninja Turtle Rammus, Shedder Shen and Foot Soldier Yi*
Katerinas ulti is actually considered quite weak because in a 5v5 team battle there is usually 5 ways to stop it on average. The odds of it being on for longer then a second is quite low, which is why it does so much damage. And if you were part of the Beta there was a TMNT Rammus Skin, called "King Rammus" If you go to the champion info. screen you can look at Rammus and see the skin, or you can probably find him on YouTube.

Toddbridges

04-16-2011

I'm looking forward to The tower buffs. As they are now there not much a threat to anyone there just small bumps in the way. Honestly buffing the towers was and will be a good idea

manolox

11-28-2012

kenen es ledbiana no lo sabia pense q su amor fratrenno era la katalia