10 Minute queues...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epic Vayl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Really disappointing that because I am teaming with my brother to play games that we have to wait 10 minutes before each game we play.

We are both summoner level 7, both have the same win/loss ratio and still each queue is 10 minutes. I get that the matchmaking system is trying to find us the best game possible, but 10 minutes?

It is almost like we are being punished for playing together.

iLethys

03-13-2011

I've played with my brother since level 1 as well, and I've never experienced 10 minute queues, let alone at a low level like that. There's definitely something up there which shouldn't be happening :/ Matches are usually found within half a minute on level 7.

If the problem stays, you might want to send a mail to support@riotgames.com, since you really shouldn't have such long queue times.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

03-13-2011

The matchmaking system has to do two things, first is to team you up with 3 other players and then pit you against another team in which both teams have roughly a 50% chance of winning. Unfortunately there are a lot of higher level players than lower level players (and some low level players have high ELO because they're smurfs). Sorry for the inconvenience.