Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fixing Ranked Solo Play Match Making

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bothavia

03-13-2011

I am request that the current match making system be fixed in 5v5 Ranked match making. Some of us have went all the way down to elo hell attempted to climb back up ( 300+ Rank game wins to only be dragged Back down buy players with only 9 ranked wins. They are new to ranked and really act like cry babies, they give up quickly and constalntly cause problems in chat.

I would like to propose that the match making value also consider that amout of win that you have, and the amount of times you have been reported for voilations.

I'm not sure if the is the right place to post this or if it has already been posted. If it has i apologize.

Astral Yorae

Recruiter

03-14-2011

I don't think that the number of reports should have any influence, as I witnessed so many times it being used for harassing/screw purposes by kids.

I do agree about taking into consideration the number of wins. Not only in ranked but normal queue also. In both types of games, when I had less wins, I faced many people with 400+ wins, full runes and such.

Stormwake

03-14-2011

Yeah, it's in no way a fair, fun experience for anyone starting out or stuck in elo hell in solo ranked 5v5 MM. People complain about it constantly, i have faith that Marcou knows there is a problem and that it will be fixed next season.

Bothavia

03-18-2011

Yea I really hope so also a kick system like they have in WoW and Hon because the game is not as fun as it used to be and if it doesnt change pretty soon I will have to quit because i am so fustrated.

Davrel

03-19-2011

Quote:
Bothavia:
I am request that the current match making system be fixed in 5v5 Ranked match making. Some of us have went all the way down to elo hell attempted to climb back up ( 300+ Rank game wins to only be dragged Back down buy players with only 9 ranked wins. They are new to ranked and really act like cry babies, they give up quickly and constalntly cause problems in chat.

I would like to propose that the match making value also consider that amout of win that you have, and the amount of times you have been reported for voilations.

I'm not sure if the is the right place to post this or if it has already been posted. If it has i apologize.

Well, i had the same idea

But in my opinion the overall games played in one Ranked Type (3v3,Solo 5, Team 5)
should be considered. I still dont know how to do it exactly but ill keep you guys in the loop ^^