[HELP] Counter For Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2010

I play with a group of friends, all of which are not all that great. As we play more and more we are facing Twitch more frequently and now I'm looking to find a good counter.

I remember playing as Ryze and having some success destroying Twitch, or at least being able to take him out of team fights because of the burst and stun... but what other things can we do? After a while wards do not help a whole lot and it seems no matter how much you smash on a Twitch he inevitably becomes a great ganker if not a massive carry for the other team.

What do we need to be having to help counter Twitch and what are some methods we can use..

Chutzpahnaught

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2010

step 1: select teemo with exhaust as one of your powers
step 2: get an oracle's
step 3: ?????
step 4: profit

seriously though, mushrooms all over the map and a blinding dart to the face every time teemo pops out followed by an exhaust will wreck him.

TaigaStance

Recruiter

02-08-2010

Replace the word Teemo with Nidalee and you're set. ^

M3MBRAN3

02-08-2010

any blind / stun will work and then you should be able to take him out pretty quickly. pantheon's stun attack works really well on him as well as Annie or Ashe's arrow to name a few.

Jurren

02-08-2010

early game ward in all lanes and late game oracle. always kill the twitch first.

Much Naughty

02-08-2010

TF/Udyr/Veiger/Annie/Nidalee, did I mention a TF is fine too.

Twytch

02-09-2010

Alistar with an Oracle can wreck a game for both Twytch and Eve.

The big thing is to have a disable that is focused on them - Teemo's exhaust, Fiddle's fear, Alistar's stun, etc. Disable, switch all DPS to them, and watch them die (or at least run away).

Wards can also be a big help if you don't want to invest in an oracle early.

keftes

Recruiter

02-09-2010

Gankplank farms twitch and will do it easier after next patch. He's also cheaper and more fun.