@Phreak , my new husband.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warscythes

03-13-2011

I want my red post back.

B1GD1KBAND1T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

After debating that the other people in the picture are ugly, I have reached the conclusion that gamers standards are exceptionally low for physical appearance. To each their own.

TheOneTheOnlyNSC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolayler View Post
This thread has gone from gold to Diamond in the last few pages....so much luls to be had
How's it diamond? Opal for harmony for sure.

kijik

03-13-2011

Also, Bro-five to NSC, seems we're the ones that are matching Unicorn and Pixie for trolling this thread right now.

Panda of War

03-13-2011

I was hoping to find a game that didn't have attention *****s. Please tell me this chick's a rarity here?

Queen Toffee

Recruiter

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijik View Post
rofl, unicorns I'm not taking this very seriously either, I just happen to be stationed in Korea, and one of my ISPs servers got taken out by the Tsunami in Japan, so my net is too ****ty to do anything but level up an alt in WoW, so I be trollin.

Oh, and Pixie, on the real though, you are blessed with some(I'm assuming natural) decently good looks, I'd be goin out and findin somethin better than Phreak, cuz honestly, yes he's a decent guy but his ego alone is large enough to make you look like nothing more than a speck of dust on his shoe.

Oh, and trolls that be tryin to troll me, I'm engaged, this is honestly just a mix of real advice with lulz.

Tsunami's are dumb.

And yeah, I'm just saying that because I'm pretty sure there are people that think I'd actually want to leave my boyfriend for some guy who makes guides for Riot and plays LoL really well.

My boyfriend ALREADY plays LoL really well and works for another video game company.
So I still win :'D

Excitement

Recruiter

03-13-2011

OP, you are one silly little girl.

TheOneTheOnlyNSC

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijik View Post
Also, Bro-five to NSC, seems we're the ones that are matching Unicorn and Pixie for trolling this thread right now.
*bro-five*

I love the red post.

I wish phreak posted up in here. Or guinsoo.

TheOneTheOnlyNSC

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmgUnicorns View Post
Tsunami's are dumb.

And yeah, I'm just saying that because I'm pretty sure there are people that think I'd actually want to leave my boyfriend for some guy who makes guides for Riot and plays LoL really well.

My boyfriend ALREADY plays LoL really well and works for another video game company.
So I still win :'D
What. You do know that there's no money in video games right?

Queen Toffee

Recruiter

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneTheOnlyNSC View Post
What. You do know that there's no money in video games right?
Trufax