Jungler Cho

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Le Shirrif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonclaw View Post
In my experience, Spikes get you through the first part faster - Rupture doesn't really shine as a damage source until at least rank 2 anyways.

Also, I don't know if that worked before the jungle nerfs, but I can't see you getting anywhere without heal pots at first.

Anyway, to start I would very much recommend the Cloth+5HP. I do something like 14/3/13 now with him, and runes you want IAS Marks and Armor Seals, your Quints and Glyphs are optional.
For a start, either skill only matters until after Wolf camp, when you have both anyway. Second, it's not just the damage output, but the fact that it reduces the creeps damage output - they cannot attack whilst in the air, giving you time for 1-2 more autoattacks,

However, the primary reason I go Rupture over VS at 1 is that, if you get ganked in the jungle, as some teams often try to do, you have a much better chance of escape with the knockup.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malphismia

03-13-2011

^ No one is going to gank you at Wraithes + Wolves : P

You will definitely do camps faster with AS marks. I used to think full armor runes was the way to go, but then I realized if you do more damage and finish creeps faster, you take less damage. I've tried it with my full armor rune page and my full attack speed page and my armor/attack speed variations.

Of course, it depends on the champion. Eve will do better with armor marks because her Q is better than autoattack. Champions like Kayle and Chogath that have an damage-spread autoattack will benefit more from AS marks.