Can someone drag me out of ELO HELL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lebran James

Member

03-12-2011

My elo is currently 1338 and it is hell, everyone rages at super minor mistakes. I just want someone to take me somewhere where there is less rage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liang Mao Xiang

Senior Member

03-12-2011

Players who are high elo are persons who proved that they are able to get out of it.
It do not depend on someone else, everything depends about YOU.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyuu

Junior Member

03-13-2011

Ppl in high elo also rage... even more probably.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purelybetter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OopsIMolestedYou View Post
My elo is currently 1338 and it is hell, everyone rages at super minor mistakes. I just want someone to take me somewhere where there is less rage.
You only have 17 ranked played. You don't know ELO Hell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrHaveANiceDay

Senior Member

03-21-2011

Imagine being at 700s. Everyone rages about EVERYTHING and makes MAJOR mistakes.

Also, if I see ONE more game where some moron picks Nocturne with no idea how to play him, I'm ending worlds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VincentKrys

Senior Member

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaerus View Post
Players who are high elo are persons who proved that they are able to get out of it.
It do not depend on someone else, everything depends about YOU.
Not entirely true: In the 1600's where I am at, there are still trollers, ragers, and leavers. I get dissapointed knowing we're gonna lose just because I have a couple of teammates fighting. But there is one thing I like about the 1600's, and that there are good players, and even tho they rage at each other, we sometimes still win which is funny.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KidConfucius

Member

03-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHaveANiceDay View Post
Imagine being at 700s. Everyone rages about EVERYTHING and makes MAJOR mistakes.

Also, if I see ONE more game where some moron picks Nocturne with no idea how to play him, I'm ending worlds.
there are alot of them about , and alot of fail junglers in general , who cant gank worth spit and then spend ages just sitting in the jungle going back an forth between the golems and wolves ect lvling but providing their team with no assistance at all . Real good ones should be ganking by lvls 3 or so