Pantheon Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggernaux

02-08-2010

I was wondering if you use rylais with him and used his ult. Would the circle be slowed instantly? or upon impact?

Fbsunny

02-08-2010

From what I have heard the slow would not affect them until your ult hits, which would make it pretty useless.

Even it did slow when the green circle pops up I would not recommend getting Rylai's as the AP will not be nearly as useful as damage or other stats would be.

Jaramon

02-08-2010

I tested Rylai's Scepter with Pantheon in a practice game. It does NOT slow when the green circle appears (like Veigar's Dark Matter slows) and its too redundant with the skyfall slow.

It makes cool snowflakes when you heartseeker but Rylais is a "meh" item for Pantheon.

AP in general is a bad build for Pantheon because you are relying on Aegis for your damage which at a minimum is at a 6 second cooldown and the bulk of your damage will obviously come from Grand Skyfall (both abilities are 1:1) which is probably one of the hardest skill shots in the game. Wait for Skyfall to be changed to even consider AP.

On a different matter and for curiosities sake I suppose, a Tiamats (the splash damage item) does NOT multiply its effects or even work at all with Heartseeker. Shucks