Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[zG] Zealot Gaming Looking to Begin!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Math Test

03-20-2011

There isn't a specific way to add a clan-tag in game (hint hint to LoL developers!) so the most we can do is play together and let people know they are playing [zG] (or create smurfs and levels them up with [zG] in your name).

HerbsPls

03-21-2011

Be sure to post your username on the forums, I'll record most of you. If your name on our forums is different from the username you use to play LoL then post your username on the forum.\

If you join, add Zealot Gaming (chat group) and save it so that when you play you can pick up from there.

Regards,
[zG]Legit
[email]legit@zealotgaming.com[/email]
Administrator and Co-Founder
Zealot Gaming

Female FTW

03-21-2011

Bump!!

OomPapaMowMow

03-21-2011

Hey!

Very interested in joining, newer to this style of game but enjoy it very much. Looking for people that know what they are doing and hoping to learn a bit.

I am a very active gamer in pvp aspects of most games. Am pretty well ranked in arenas in WoW, top 200 on the servers I play on in TF2 etc.

Going to go register on the site right now.

TitoCoconuts

03-21-2011

Read the "About" section of the site. I must say, I completely respect and agree with the concept and would like to join. Though I'm more of a casual gamer and mainly play for the fun of it, I do try to do well in games. I may not have everything down and such, but I am a competent player. Registering as we speak.

Kyozi

03-21-2011

Do i have to create another account
With the my name just with the ''[zG]'' added..?
Sorry if it's a ''dumb'' question i'm new

Sconed

03-21-2011

Bump!

MrWErD

03-21-2011

I'm interested in your clan.
Since I've joined, I've been keeping myself in the customs and AI games to learn the basics. I'm about ready to take it to the next stage.
My in-game name is the same as my account name.

HerbsPls

03-21-2011

Yes, please add [zG] in front of your name on forums.

Regards,
[zG]Legit
[email]legit@zealotgaming.com[/email]
Administrator and Co-Founder
Zealot Gaming

Math Test

03-21-2011

I've been busy tonight but have activated several accounts. Welcome all!