Best rune set for Ashe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Papabaloo

Recruiter

02-08-2010

Hi people, here is the thing: I'm about to start buying tier 3 runes soon and i want to take advantage of every ip in the most efficient way:

I intend to buy a full ashe runes set but im still a noob so not sure wich stats would be more beneficial for here (im going for full dmg output, no survival... at the most a little utility) so my question is, should i go for armor penetration, atk power or crit chance? a combination or full runes of 1 type? and why you consider it to be the best build to maximize ashes dmg output... if you can suggest the items you recommend for that kind of build it would be awesome.

Thanks in advance for any help

panicadr

02-08-2010

Crit damage. Full page gives you 45% increased critical damage.
It's a killer.
Considering his passive (**** it, she is the manliest person you've ever seen)
At first level, any lane you take, you'll start off at 100% crit, use that crit on the first squishy champion you see in your lane. Hits like a truck. A big mother ****ing eighteen wheeler. That usually scares the **** out of people. From there, you can last hit creeps and continue harassing champions, or let crit chance build up and use volley to harass while last hitting creeps at the same time. I did both.

panicadr

02-08-2010

Also, i've tried a mix of armor pen with crit, 27% crit dmg with +15 armor penatration.
It's pretty good, but i find crit damage much more beneficial with ashe.

kjgkjgkgklfgl

02-08-2010

depends how u wanna build her.

Support Ashe - get CD Redux. get to the 40% cap - for spamming ur ult - and attack speed to spam ur slow

Crit Ashe - crit damage runes

Normal ranged dps - armor pen, and attack speed

Papabaloo

Recruiter

02-12-2010

But if im going for crit dmg runes should i be buying items that give crit chance?

what about atk speed runes? fastest atks translate in more dmg and chances to crit right?
Btw arthael, in the normal ranged dps build, wich would be a good number? 9 armor pen the rest in atk speed?

Silent Reaper

02-12-2010

Crit damage runes...full page...

Gives like 50% extra crit damage +10% from you're masteries....

So you're first hit on an enemy champion will be like 260% damage.

This is a ****ing hammer that will shutdown any enemy champion at the beggining of the game.

Hell, use it on a MFing Chogath and he will run because the damage is too epic.

Plus, this with inifinity edge = 310% bonus damage on crits.

At level 12 u'll be hitting regular 200's...

Phi Trigger

02-12-2010

I like attack damage for solo mid with bountiful. If you have high enough attack damage (about +20 runes, with a longsword for 10 more), you can kill off the melee creeps with 1 attack after 2 tower attacks, and the ranged with 1 attack after 1 tower attack. $$.