Games now are just stomps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Uprising

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDetective View Post
You know what's funny, two weeks ago people were whining that every game is a stomp.
Sounds like people just want something to cry about.
or, maybe the problem isn't fixed? ******

Jagger Boaz

03-12-2011

For me it seems like they are stomps that dont end because the stomping team is too afraid to push. Games that should end at ~25 dont end until ~45. I havent had a game in under a half hour in WEEKS.

Alreatha

03-12-2011

If your either doing normal or solo rank im not surprised

Ajaxanon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2011

I know what you mean, I went 33-4-? by the 20min surrender playing as AP tf. worst pub stomp ever.

IamATroll

03-12-2011

It's the blind pick

if you aren't ready to counter someone like Mundo, then you will be stomped. The reason someone like Mundo isn't considered OP is because of how easy is to counter him, but blind picks gets rid of that problem with him (AKA: Lots of ignites).

And a smart Mundo would buy Quicksilver to counter the few ignites and executioner's calling (which is a bad item to have late-game, and only one member of your team might be smart enough to get it).

REBubaopubgwnjjS

03-12-2011

I've actually had a lot of long 50+ minute games lately.

Khattamshud

03-12-2011

Some friends and I played about 10 games yesterday from around 6pm - 4am.

We often went 20+ kills over the other team and raped face, then there was like 3 games where we literally could not do anything against them, because they were cooperating SO well. (blitz pulling into a blitz knock up into a xin knock up into a xin slow and a blitz silence is a MIGHTY thing that cannot be trifled with.)

Most of the time, Individual player skill matters a lot less than team's overall ability to cooperate. In fact, we did better after the drinking started and people were talking constantly, even though science and common sense would say slower reaction time from booze would mean less wins.

UN1SON

03-18-2011

the surrender time is making people rage quit a lot faster