Games now are just stomps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hondo23

03-12-2011

i totally agree most games are stomps now,ive had 1 game since the patch that was a comebacker other than that i think that thats a thing of the past =(

UN1SON

03-12-2011

all the matches ive been playing are complete stomps for both sides

Zylophyle

03-12-2011

OP is a troll

UN1SON

03-12-2011

im not trolling

LilDrood

03-12-2011

Same. Only game that was really "close" in like the past 20 or so I've played was on where the enemy team had, go figure, a Vlad, and he was the only reason it was a close game...

Xenotime Gaze

03-12-2011

this has been my experience as well, despite all my efforts to the contrary.

isobold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2011

It has never been different at my level of play (mid-elo). I had really cool comebacks, but they happen once in maybe 10 games (same for opponents). So one game in 5 turns out differently, than I had the impression during the first 10-15 minutes. But games that are close (meaning both teams could win till the very last minute, where one team gets aced due to some mistake and won't respawn before getting owned) happen only every 50 games IMO ... I can't remember this would have been different ever (and I play this game since public release) ...

Destrus

03-12-2011

first normal game i played in a while was a couple nights ago. game lasted 55 minutes. we were losing pretty bad and we were thinking about surrendering at 27 minutes. for some reason we didn't though and somehow we managed to pull it together and win.

Romber1

03-12-2011

In the past week or so, I have had 4+ games go an hour. But I was also level 15-19 :/

MagicTaco

03-12-2011

It's either stomp or get stomped.