Sivir's Spell Shield - The "What is and what isn't blocked" List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

03-26-2010

Sorry about the lack of updates. I will get around to them, but I and my test friends where busy lately.

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

04-08-2010

Update:
Added Ezreal, Shen and Kennen.
Re-tested summoner spells, Jenna, Heimer.
Added a to-do list.

Xienwolf

04-08-2010

Don't forget to add that you can block one of Baron Nashor's AE's with it. Can be a nice way to regain some mana when you help to drop him.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

04-15-2010

Update:
- Added Garen (Q and ultimate can be blocked. Spinning cannot.)
- Added a note about Nashor, though I couldn't test it myself yet.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

04-16-2010

Updated Twisted Fate.

TriggerSAD

05-03-2010

hmm, why isnt the attack toggle slow arrows of ashe cannot be blocked, its a spell... :/

Slide

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriggerSAD View Post
hmm, why isnt the attack toggle slow arrows of ashe cannot be blocked, its a spell... :/
Its not, its an effect that is added to her autoattack and is so repeatable that spellshielding it would be pretty useless. Save it for her ult.

TriggerSAD

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSLIDE View Post
Its not, its an effect that is added to her autoattack and is so repeatable that spellshielding it would be pretty useless. Save it for her ult.

well its probably just me being a little greedy,

and wishful thinking,

The reason is usually when im laning against a smart ashe, she gets the slow toggle arrow, and seeing that its so easy to use SS to counter it (cause the missile speed is low), it would be nice

oh and this is before level 6,

but even then, how many times are you able to stop an ashe from arrowing you when the distance is very close... probably once has my spell shield gone out in time to stop the stun...

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

05-04-2010

Ashe's take Frozen Arrow anyway, since Plentiful Bounty is worthless right now. The slow arrow doesn't do much for auto attack harassing anyway.

TheOneTrueAustin

05-04-2010

Just a heads up: Mundo's cleaver is still blocked. Yesterday a Sivir blocked mine. I'm sure it was the cleaver because I was the only one chasing her.