Sivir's Spell Shield - The "What is and what isn't blocked" List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

02-10-2010

Update: Now includes tested Cho, Janna, Kayle, Malphite, Rammus and Warwick.
Notable things include the fact, that Malphite's Ground Slam pops your shield, but still damages and debufs you!

Should have Amumu and Twitch tests done tomorrow. Corki will be done when he is given out. Sion when one of my friends buys it, maybe next week. Don't know about Mundo, Kassadin, Nidalee or Udyr yet.

xahhfink6

02-10-2010

I've got corki and would be willing to test, but I doubt it works on most of his abilities... it would probably block missle barrage if it hits just sivir, but valkarie just leaves a damage terrain that hurts to walk through, i see no way that it could be blocked, and if it could, it would likely still hurt you after the first second.

Some of these other ones I'm not sure are right... Amumu's tantrum and despair shouldn't be blocked as they are aoe effects (not sure about his ult, but that is more likely it can block)

Finally as karthus, to my best knowlage SS doesn't work on Lay Waste... I haven't tried as Sivir, but as karthus I have seen a sivir walk onto it and take the damage without the shield breaking

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

02-11-2010

@xahhfink6
The Not Testes champions (Corki, Amumu) may be wrong, but I'm 100% of Kanthus, since I tested him yesterday.

EDIT: Updated with Corki.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

02-11-2010

Updated with Amumu and Twitch. In case you missed it, I updated Corki as well.

Timmy the Spork

02-11-2010

i'm fairly certain that Corki's missile barrage is like Ashe's Crystal Arrow in that it spell shield blocks it if Sivir is the primary target but not if she's in the AoE.

Wladyslaw

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy the Spork View Post
i'm fairly certain that Corki's missile barrage is like Ashe's Crystal Arrow in that it spell shield blocks it if Sivir is the primary target but not if she's in the AoE.
Tested both cases. Blocked both.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

02-17-2010

Update:
Clarified one of Pantheons skills, and updated with Sion, Nidalee and... I think one champs I forgot ^^;
Anyway, only Mundo and Udyr are left, and a friend of mine already got Mundo.

Guplizeela

02-17-2010

i do know that Mundo's infected cleaver is blocked.

Benoit

02-20-2010

Good Post

Beegly Boogs

02-20-2010

Spear from pantheon is NOT blocked.