Sivir's Spell Shield - The "What is and what isn't blocked" List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

02-16-2012

Yes, spell shield basically makes you spell immune for a really small fraction of a second when a spell trigger hits you. It's really hard to get the timing right though. You must have had really bad luck :P

Kmri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Bump - can we include latest champs (like Fiora since she's in EVERY SINGLE GAME) Just started playing her again and this has been a great quick tip guide.

Kendrathe

03-25-2012

I just tested it and would like to point out spell shield no longer blocks jax's stun.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

03-30-2012

Added Fiora and Lulu. Will check on Jax later.

PS: Come on 200 upvotes :P

rafaelinux

04-09-2012

Bumping great thread.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

05-07-2012

Hecarim is BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGED >.<

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

06-11-2012

Updated with Varus, Darius and Draven.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

07-21-2012

I have a new update ready, but unfortunately it will break the post limit of 30,000 characters so I can't post it yet :P
I didn't have enough foresight to reserve some extra spots. I'll try to get a moderator and see if he can delete some first page posts, but if not I'll make a new topic.

asdg2323

01-23-2013

thanks a lot for the list but coould you update with champpions like vi and thresh... thanks

asdg2323

01-23-2013

i'd espacially like it if you just told me if it blocks that annoying thresh ult