Need help with a new team comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AutoLockRandom

02-23-2014

So, my school is having this competition between the floors of our dorm building in a month or so. I'm pretty much the team captain of our floor and so I'm in charge of trying to get them ready. Along with one other person, I'm the only level 30 so we're a bit under leveled compared to other floors. So basically, my question is, what's a good team comp that is relatively easy to learn since we haven't actually played together much, as well as hard to counter. So far this is what i've come up with:

Mid: Karthus, Twisted Fate, Kassadin (Roam)

Top: Shen, Jayce, Renekton , Nasus

Jungle: Nocturne, Shen

Adc: Vayne, Miss Fortune, Draven, Ezreal, Ashe, Varus, Kog' Maw

Support: Thresh, Sona, Lulu, Leona (something that can CC/slow very good)

Basically, I like the idea of getting the adc fed while also having a very high global presence. My idea that I, as Shen top most likely, will split push as hard as I can and then ult when needed. If we have a tf mid, we can duo split push to push a lane very fast. Also the main goal is to, at level 6, shen and tf go down bot, or karthus ult, to get some kills bot, along with a possible tower and dragon.

Tell me what you guys think and if you think would be better. I've bolded the champs that we are most likely to use, though we can probably adjust if needed.