Question on Deathfire Grasp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xano74

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2010

The item description says it deals 30% of the enemies current health with a minimum of 200 damage.

When does this apply?

Does it apply when you use a skill or is it just when you unleash a normal physical attack?

Does it occur as soon as the skill is launched or after it "hits" the enemy?

Does it work on minions or only champions?

I use this item on my Zilean because of the cooldown and AP, but I never understood the active.

Talking Socks

02-08-2010

Click on the item. Then click on an enemy champion.

PhoenixBomb

02-08-2010

Deathfire Grasp, as with all activatable items (including consumables), is activated by pushing the number button it corresponds to with your inventory (by default). With the recent patch, you can drag and drop things in your inventory to make this even easier. So no, it doesn't activate from your spells or physical attacks, it is essentially another button to use in addition to your QWER.

As for the rest of your questions, the damage from Deathfire, as with all other projectile attacks, is applied when the animation hits the enemy. I'm pretty sure it only works on champs, as well.

Xano74

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2010

Wow thanks haha. I did not realize this at all. This is extremely helpful. Thanks guys.